Learning Path: Management Skills
Duration: 3 Day(s).
Who is the best manager you've worked for? What made you choose that person? It’s no secret that employees who feel valued and recognized for their work are more productive, responsible, and motivated. This course will help managers and supervisors create more energized, loyal employees and maximize employee engagement. From coaching and mentoring to delivering feedback, and managing employee performance while keeping your workforce engaged, the tools provided here will help you to become a magnificent manager. You will be the person others think of as their best manager.
- Identify what keeps a workforce engaged.
- Understand the principles of motivation.
- Incorporate the skills of coaching and mentoring into your management style.
- Manage workforce performance effectively.
- Learn how and when to provide performance feedback.
- Create a motivational climate using various theories and techniques.
- Navigate the challenges of having difficult conversations with employees.
Business managers and supervisors
Classroom and Audiobook
This course includes a free 1-year membership to Chartered Management Institute.