Team Play and Getting Along with Others
An assessment for all employees
Effective team play is a top, in-demand soft skill employers seek and expect to find within their workforce. This means that getting along with others and collaborating with fellow team members to achieve shared goals, solve problems, and resolve conflicts are core competencies for everyone.
This assessment helps you discover your knowledge about teamwork and ability to handle workplace challenges and opportunities with skill. The assessment includes 58 questions covering 29 skills and knowledge objectives.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Understanding diversity and embracing differences
- Understanding the dynamics of multi-generational teams
- Managing and resolving conflicts in the workplace
- Professional ethics in the workplace
The Knowledge Assessments are provided in partnership with Skilled Matrix, A Skilled Now Solution.