Authorized Training Partners
The KWP Authorized Training Partner program is a profitable offering for qualified training companies ready to take advantage of the business opportunities in the region. ATPs sell and deliver the courses with KWP authorized trainers, either staff or contract trainers, using KWP authorized courseware. ATPs are required to teach a contracted number of training days/sessions and uphold the quality and operational requirements as stipulated in the ATP agreement. ATPs may offer classes on a public schedule or on-site at a customer location.
In addition to the business advantages and digital marketing support available to all ATP partners, you receive the following program services:
- The rights to represent and teach the contracted Skilled Now courses offered through KWP and/or SBP in your defined, non-exclusive territories.
- Award of Authorized Training Partner Plaque
- Professional welcome kit including ATP seal, sales aids, PowerPoint presentation for your customers, FAQs, and digital access to all marketing collateral and content.
- Branding on the appropriate Skilled Now web sites
- One Trainer’s Guide for each pathway/career track you represent
- Participation in the Authorized Trainer Workshop (SBP 1 day, KWP 2-day)
- Sales team and training administrator orientation (1/2 day)
- Direct online access to the Student Guides to print on demand
- Online administrative reporting, no paper-work
- Flexible location options – may conduct classes in Authorized ATP Classrooms, hotels, or on-site at customer locations
- Minimum one dedicated Authorized Training Specialist per pathway/career track and use Skilled Now Authorized Trainers only.
- Dedicated sales representation.
- Professional training location that meets the Skilled Now minimum requirements for room size, training technology, and accommodations.
- Teach a minimum number of learners per quarter using original, official KWP/SBP courseware for each student purchased from the Skilled Now portal.
- Submit class rosters with learner name, company name, mailing address, and email address. Upon receipt, learners may access their personalized Certificate of Completion. Their one-year free membership to CMI or ISM goes into effect for learners who complete those endorsed courses.
- Submit course evaluations online from 50% or more of the learners who complete a course to facilitate ongoing course improvements.
- Solid Business Record and Training Plan – business history
- Current Operation
- Professional Training Facility
- KWP Training Plan
- KWP Staffing Plan
Contact us now to discuss the opportunitites or apply now.